Thursday, October 28, 2010

Susan's Cheese Ball

Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy!!! I adore this cheese ball. It is AWESOME, even if I do say so myself. I make this every year around the holidays. I think it is the best tasting cheese ball out there. It is my own concoction that I started in high school and it just got better with age. I have had people that hate cheese balls actually like this one.



1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped pecans

Soften cream cheese at room temperature. Add cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions. Mix until well combined. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Mold into a ball and roll in pecans. I spray my hands with Pam before rolling the cheese into a ball - makes it a little easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...