Monday, November 29, 2010

Caramel Apple Dip

I have to admit, I really don't think this stuff tastes like caramel, but that is the name of the dip. There must be some that do think it tastes like caramel, or I am sure it would have a different name. The dip is, however, very tasty, and very easy to make. My favorite way to eat it is with sliced apples. Strawberries and grapes are yummy with it too.

I got this recipe from my friend Laurie.



1 (8 oz) package cream cheese , softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Bit 'O Brickle (toffee bits)

Mix together cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in Bit 'O Brickle. Serve with fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...