Friday, November 19, 2010

Lemon Herb Chicken

Once again, I just can't seem to come up with anything clever to write about this recipe. I guess it could be due to the fact that I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old that think they need to sleep with me. They think they need to sleep in the middle of the bed, but have to snuggle as close as they can to Mommy, no touching Daddy allowed! I don't know about you, but I like my space when I sleep. Don't touch me!! If they get put back into bed, they scream. I don't just mean cry a little, I mean scream. You know the kind of scream that could be heard a mile and a half away (maybe even half a world away). The kind of scream, that if heard by the neighbors, and I am sure it is, would make them think you were beating your child. Yup, that's the kind of scream. No one sleeps. I just don't do well on 4 hours of sleep a night. I much prefer 8 or 9.

Anyway, we all liked this recipe, but did think it was a bit bland, so I added salt to the list of ingredients. I served it with the sauce over rice. I found this recipe from Campbells one one of my coupon inserts that came in my Sunday paper.



6 chicken breasts
1 (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt to taste

Place chicken in the bottom of a greased 9" x 13" pan. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes, or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...