Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oreo Lollipops

This is another one of the treats I made for my little girls birthday party. They are so easy and VERY tasty! I used both regular and chocolate Oreos (the chocolate don't say that they are double stuffed, but have more filing like the double stuffed ones), and the chocolate ones were my favorite. The regular ones were great, but the chocolate coating, chocolate cookie and chocolate filling.... Need I say more?

Linked on Show Me What Ya Got #13, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, This Weeks Cravings #18, Anything Related #38, Sweets for a Saturday 7, Market Yourself Monday and Sweet Tooth Friday.


12 double stuffed Oreos
6 ounces chocolate bark
12 lollipop sticks

Chop chocolate bark into pieces and put in a microwave safe container. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring after each 30 second. Push a lollipop stick into the cream of each Oreo. Dip into chocolate and then hold above the chocolate to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place on parchment paper to dry.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for my daughter's 8th b-day pajama party that we are having at home in a couple of weeks and her name is Annie so I can see exactly what they'll look like!!! :)

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a birthday party of baby shower.

    I'd love for you to stop by and share this recipe on my Sweet Tooth linky! http://alli-n-son.com/2011/03/03/monster-cookies/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Great,I have a pack of oreo,going to try this....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...