Friday, July 8, 2011

Easy and Delicious Peach Cobbler

I'm BAAAAAACK!! Summer with 5 kids takes a little getting used to! I though I had no time while they were in school, but when they are out of school, WOW! Funny how I forget that every year. Then, add in 2 birthday parties, a first birthday (my baby is 1!), a house full of sick people, a trip out of town, holidays and, yeah.

I made this supper yummy peach cobbler a while back, and, obviously, I'm just getting around to putting it up. I actually made it 2 times. And doubled the recipe both times. I had a real hard time letting it cool enough to safely eat. My solution - a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!



4 tablespoons butter
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
2 cups of sliced fresh peaches
1 tablespoon sugar

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Put butter in an 8-inch square or 9-inch round pan and put in oven to melt. When butter has melted, remove pan from oven. Whisk flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Add milk and whisk to form a smooth batter. Pour batter into pan, then scatter fruit over batter. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tb. of sugar. Bake until batter browns and fruit bubbles, 50 to 60 minutes.

Recipe from Allrecipes.

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe and looks so delicious.

    farida
    http://kitchensuperfood.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...