Friday, February 10, 2012

Hotdog Squids

I've made squids out of hotdogs before, but never like these Hot Dog Squids. They were so fun for the kids!  My 12 year old and his friend even thought they were pretty cool.  It isn't too often that my kids fight over food that doesn't have sugar as the main ingredient.  Now if I could just get them to fight over broccoli......


1 package hotdogs, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 package spaghetti

Insert spaghetti noodles into one end of each hotdog piece and push through (I did 4 pieces so each would have a total of 8 "legs", just like an octopus)



Bring a large pot of water to a boil and place "squids" in boiling water and cook until noodles are tender.

Recipe idea seen on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...