Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Granny's Farm Pancakes

Granny's Farm Pancakes are my 10 year old's favorite pancakes. I don't think it hurts that her favorite people in the world are her Granny and Papa. :) The pancakes are light fluffy and really good. I still haven't met a pancake I didn't like.


3/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 egg
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons oil 

Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth. Pour about 1/4 cup batter at a time onto a hot griddle. Cook until bubbles appear in the center of the pancake, then flip and cook until golden.

Recipe from my mom.

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes are good anytime and I know these will find there way for a dinner option soon <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...