Wednesday, April 25, 2012

M&M Teacher Gift

My little girl is in kindergarten this year and absolutely adores her teacher.  Not only does she adore her teacher, she also loves taking little gifts to her teacher.  This week is teacher appreciation week at the school and her teachers favorite candy is chocolate.   My favorite chocolate is M&M's, so that's what she got. :)

With the end of the school year rapidly approaching, I thought I would share this even though it isn't exactly a recipe.



I just filled a cello bag with come M&M's and tied a little note on with tulle.  My little princess sure was proud of it!

Linked on Tatertots & Jello.

2 comments:

  1. That would be my favorite gift if I were a teacher! I love M & M's and so does our granddaughter:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be mine too! I love to bake with them if I can manage not to eat them all first. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...