Thursday, May 10, 2012

Guacamole

Chips and salsa are a staple at our house, but we like to change things up a bit once in a while and go with Guacamole.  This Guacamole is my go-to and is fantastic!  We also use it in tacos, nachos, 7 Layer Tostadas, and more.


3 ripe avocados, peeled with seed removed
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons jalapeno, finely diced
1 tomato, diced small
3 green onions, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
salt to taste

Mash the avocados.  Stir in remaining ingredients. 

Recipe from unknown source - it's been around a while. :)

Linked on Tatertots & Jello and Get Your Brag On!

2 comments:

  1. I love guacamole...I mean I LOVE guacamole! When we lived in California, my best friend's parents had two beautiful trees in their yard and we got all the avocados we wanted or needed. Boy, do I miss those days now that I pay almost $1.99 for one :-( However, whatever the expense, it's still my favorite and I will be making your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the fresh avocados were to die for! I hope you love the guacamole as much as I do. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...