Friday, December 7, 2012

Cookies and Cream Fudge

Oreo cookies are pretty much a prefect cookie, if you ask me.  The crispy outside sandwiched around a creamy filling.  Perfect dunked in a glass of cold milk, or just eaten plain.  I think you could add them to just about anything and reach perfections.  Like this Cookies and Cream Fudge.  It's perfection.  My kids all agree.  The husband agrees.  Not only is it delectable to eat, but it brings the family together.  Together in the the same general consensus that I'm number 1.  I rock.  I'm amazing.  I'm the bomb.com.  Yep, it's perfection. :)


2/3 cup canned milk
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 (11 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
28 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed and divided

Combine canned milk, sugar, and butter in a large pan and place on the stove over medium heat.  Let the mixture come to a boil and boil, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes.  Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream; mix until melted.  Reserve about 1/4 cup of the crushed cookies and add the remaining crushed cookies to the fudge and mix well.  Pour into a foil lined 9x13 inch pan.  Sprinkle with reserved cookies.

Recipe from The Royal Cook - an original!

Linked on Tatertots and Jello, Or so she says, Just Winging it, Sweet as Sugar Cookies and Show Me What Ya Got!

4 comments:

  1. Your fudge looks delicious!I made a similar cookies and cream fudge using heavy cream back in January...Plus some vanilla extract to amp up the flavor. I love how you used cookie pieces on top of yours though-great idea! :)
    http://www.dreamingofwhitechocolate.com/2012/01/cookies-cream-fudge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fudge looks awesome! I'm with you on the Oreo. Perfect cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I would love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday - Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww such delicious and sinful fudge = perfect treats for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...